NES/Famicom emulator based on FCEUX-2.1.5-svn. Significantly more accurate than other NES emulators for iOS especially with regards to audio quality. Requires iOS 3.1+ and natively supports iPad and iPhone 5 displays. Tested running 60fps on the iPhone 4/4S (3GS or newer recommended).
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in .zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* iCade, Wiimote + Classic Controller, Wii U Pro Controller, PS3 Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote support
February 13, 2017